Well, I'm off to the Leadership conference this morning and I can't wait to get there! I'll be posting my swap cards and the ones I made for the stamp set contest over the next several days. This is one of the swap cards I made. I finally figured out how to get some color on my cup. I sanded both sides of vellum paper with a sanding block. I stamped the front and embossed it with Versamark then colored the image with an Elegant Eggplant marker. I rubbed the embossed image with a tissue making sure to get some of the Eggplant around the outer edges. When I cut out the image I left a bit of the Eggplant showing around the edges of the cup. I colored the flowers and leaves on the back side of the image. Since the vellum is sanded, it held the color well. I added some pink to the edges of the cup (on the backside) using a blender pen.