This is my personal blog. I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and
responsible for its content. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or
contents of the classes, services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer
Papaya collage is one of the new stamp sets from the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up catalogue that demos were able to preorder. The colors I used were Crumb Cake and Midnight Muse (one of the new incolors). These are some ATC cards I made for a swap.
For this card I used Stampin' Up's Raining Flowers stamp set. I got it for free at one of the SU events. I haven't used it yet and since it made it into the new catty I thought I should show this set some love.This is a remake of a card I made forever ago. I added some color with a blender pen then highlighted the tips with a white gel pen and blending it with a blender pen before the ink dried.
I've been sewing for as long as I can remember so it's a little ironic that this is the first time I've sewn on a card. I'm not really liking it. My straight lines aren't so straight and my wonky lines aren't too impressive either. I guess I need to play with it a little more. It's harder to sew on card stock than it is on fabric.
This little guy didn't make it into my Cute Critters Punch Art Class. I ended up using a different version so the kitty would tie in with the rest of the critter cards.The body is made from the retired Heart to Heart punch. I'm going to miss that one. The head is the extra large oval and for the ears I used the five petal flower. The tail is double punched with the Heart to Heart punch as well. For the bow I used the Owl Builder and the flowers are all from Boho Blossoms
We were given this Everything Elenor stamp set at leadership. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I'm so glad it didn't retire.
I stamped the flower on watercolor paper and used the aqua painter and some Cherry Cobbler ink. I'm not sure which collection the DSP is from. It was a lonely little stray piece on my desk and I don't have my catty with me to look it up.
I joined an ATC (artist trading card) swap so I've been working on my samples. The ATC's look so lost without a card to go with them so I made a sample for myself and used it on a full size card. Here's my first one. It is for the embossing category. I did some dry embossing around the edge of the white layer with my diagonal score plate. I embossed the background with an embossing folder and I embossed my words with clear embossing powder then sponged colour on top.