This is one of the scrapbook pages I entered in the Artisan Award contest. I'd never done a black and white scrapbook page but I spotted a page online a while back and wanted to case it. I lost the original photo when my computer crashed but I remember the circles and polka dot paper and liked the look. I made another one of these and framed it for my daughter's room.
This is the other 3D project I entered in the Artisan Award contest. It's a larger version of my Stationery Box from several years ago. On the left is a card box with matching note cards (you can't see them). On the right in the back is stationery stamped with the doily stamp set. The clear box holds some coordinating paper clips that I purchased them at the $1 store and recovered with DSP and crystal effects. The front panel of the case is a dry erase calendar with with matching pen and fabric flower magnets.
This is one of the 3D projects I made for the Artisan Award contest. I purchased the frame at Walmart. The inside dimentions are about 13"x13" making it too large to use a piece of DSP for the background so I cut individual 3"x3" squares and texturized them with a variety of embossing folders that Stampin' Up carries. I enlarged the letters on my computer, printed and cut them out to use as a pattern. The leaves were punched from Wild Wasabi using the Two Step Bird punch and the berries were punched from Poppy Parade with the 1/2" circle, sponged around the edges with Cherry Cobbler then covered with Crystal Effects. After making a project I don't normally like to make it again but I want one of these for myself so this is a project I'll be repeating.
I've entered Stampin' Up's Artisan Award contest every year since they started it and have been a finalist every year except for this one. I must be slipping. Oh well. One of the perks of losing is that I don't have to wait until after convention to post my projects. Here's the first one. It's a bed card, made all in one piece using the Adoring Acents Edglit.
I'm so glad Stampin' Up kept this product in the new catalogue. It has so many uses it would be hard to find a replacement. On these ATCs I punched the big shot adhesive sheet with the flower punch, stuck it to the black card stock and sprinkled it with dazzling diamonds. The big shot adhesive does a good job of holding the glitter so I don't end up wearing it everytime I handle the card.
TiP* If you end up with some blank spots in your adhesive just fill them in with a two way glue pen before you apply the glitter.
Postage Due is one of the new stamp sets I ordered from the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up catalogue. I inked the stamp up with markers. The bike didn't turn out very clear (hence the bow). For the card base I used the new Fancy Fan Embossing folder and rubbed over the embossing with Early Espresso ink and a stamping sponge. The colors are Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals
I made this card to show the difference in size in the Sizzix letter dies that Stampin' Up carries or did carry. The tangerine letters were cut with the Serif Essentials Alphabet, the Daffodil letters were cut with the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet sizzlits and the Turquoise letters were cut with the new Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies that can be found in the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up Catalogue. I used the scraps of card stock to make the multi colored card base then glued my black layer on top. Here's a pic.
This is my personal blog. I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and
responsible for its content. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or
contents of the classes, services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer