This card is made from the negative of the rose cut-out. After I cut the rose from the gold foil paper I left the die cut in the framelit. Working with the blades of the framelit facing up I put a small amount of glue on each piece then laid my card stock mat on top of the rose. I flipped it over onto my sponge mat and used the roller to get the pieces out of the framelit. Most of the pieces stayed where they should but if one moved I had time to quickly adjust it before the glue dried.
The pieces looked nice without the embossing. It gave the rose a puffy look but since this card was for a swap I thought embossing would make it more sturdy for handling.