This card will fit into a standard letter size envelope for mailing. I used the Sweet Scoops stamp set from the Summer Mini to decorate the envelope.
1. Fold a piece of Crumb Cake card stock in half and cut out an ice cream cone using the Pennant Die. Use an embossing folder to add texture to the cone. Trim the top edges.
2. Fold a piece of Pretty in Pink card stock in half and cut out with the Clear Circle Die without cutting all the way though the fold.
3. Cut a circle from Soft Suede and Whisper White card stock.
4. Use the scallop circle die to cut the scallops at the bottom of the ice cream scoops. Use scissors to trim off any uneven edges where the scallops and the smooth part of the circle meet.
5. Once you have all of your pieces cut out, open the pink scoops and glue the cone to the bottom edge as shown in the second photo.
6. Stamp a sentiment on the White scoop and glue it on top of the cone just a bit lower than the pink scoop. This will hide the raw edges of the cone so your card looks nice from the back as well.
*Tip* If you’re using a clear mount stamp set you can bend your sentiment on the block to create a curve.
7. Close the card and glue the Soft Suede scoop to the front of the card, just a little higher than the pink one.