Send someone a little Spa by mail. The sweet treat cups are filled with Epsom salts or you could use your favorite bath salts. The side pocket holds some personalized emery boards. This spa card will fit in one of the padded sweet treat envelopes so you can send it in the mail.
1. Card Base: Cut 2 pieces of card stock 4 ¼” x 11”. Score at 6” and 6 ½”. Layer the two 6” sections on top of each other to make up the card base.
2. Bath Salt Holder: Cut a piece of card stock 2 ½” x 6 ¼”. Score the two short ends at ½” and fold them under. Use the Full Heart Punch to punch two partial hearts. Attach this piece to the card base by the two folded ends. You’ll want the whole middle section left lose so you can slip your bath salts in.
3. Bath Salt Cards: Cut two cards 2 ½” x 3 ½” and two mats 2 ¼” x 3 ¼”. Punch two hearts in the smaller mats. Fill two heart treat cups with Epsom Salts (available at any pharmacy). I used my perforating tool to make an “x” on the back of the larger piece of card stock and sealed the Bath Salts between the two layers of card stock.
4. Emery Boards: I cut some emery boards to the length I wanted and used the excess piece to file the cut edges smooth. I stamped on the emery boards with Classic Ink.
5. Emery Board Pocket: I used a small Cello bag for the pocket. Fold the bottom corners under to make the pocket into a fan shape. Trim across the top of the bag to even it out and stick it to the side of your card base with sticky strip. Use an embellishment to hide the adhesive.
6. Finishing Your Card: Cut two 3 ¼” squares from Whisper White and Two 3 ½” squares from Garden Green. Glue one on the inside panel for the sentiment. Fold your card up and tie it shut with a piece of ribbon approx 24” long. Glue the other square to the front of the card to hold the ribbon in place.